The Masquerade The Masquerade

Nicely done.

I love the message it sends to the viewer. Person vs. Society is shown throughout the flash and shows that it is capable of breaking a person down mentally as well as controlling. Very nice flash! I enjoyed it.

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

great ending.

it had to happen eventually.

Party Dancefloor - Dj-U Party Dancefloor - Dj-U

I think you should attend some musical classes before attempting to make another song again.
Sidenote: Those 6 downloads you speak of.... never mind. I'll just be insulting you mainly instead of giving you advice.

DJ-Ultimax responds:

10 dawnloads nub

Insomnia - Mr Fijiwiji (B4M) Insomnia - Mr Fijiwiji (B4M)

Pretty good

though i feel like you coulda added something along with it. something in the background or so....prehaps. Might just be my imagination i suppose but yeah as far as that Good job :]

SUB4RU responds:

Yeah, I completey agree. I said that in the first review I responded to ;)

Since the comp is over now, I might spend more time on adding background things in!

- BeefourMusic -

Sunra - Atonement Sunra - Atonement

It got me

The lyrics really touches and hits deep. though it sounds bland, the vocals that is. the song itself itself is good. just...i think it'll sound better with emotion.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks, I'm glad the lyrical content reached you. I really am trying to work on my emotion. To be honest, I actually rapped this with a very, very loud and angry voice, I don't know why it comes off to everyone as so bland, I must just be innately depressing lol. I will make sure to work on it, I'm also getting a studio quality mic this coming Friday so that may help portray my emotion better.

Under the desert Sun Under the desert Sun

I'm impress

The details are amazing not only that but the overall picture screams out Like a Boss. . .yeah.

The Lonely and the Mustache The Lonely and the Mustache

Amazing

I love the detail of the monster and mustache man. A dark but lively drawing of a monster as you said "playing" with mustache man. I know I can tell you easily I like the anatomy in this drawing.

tallestWargiraffe responds:

Thank you! The monster seemed as a child when I added the term played. While I was drawing it that was not the intent lol, but I like it, it seems to add more darkness.

Manga Manga

awesome work dude

You said this was a old drawing right. i cant imagine how good you are now
so i give this a.......8/10
The cute face, the awesome hair, with a bit of shading a few parts.
The right eye seems a bit odd, along with the neck and the girl's body a bit. but other than that you did pretty good.
Pat yourself on your back dude, I just added this to my favs =)

drop-of-water responds:

Oh wow :O Thank you so much, I really appreciate your words :D It makes me really happy :D thanks again :3